Thursday, February 10, 2011

What a life!

Life is so meaningful to us. We live to to have better life in this world with all of our beloved husband/wife, kids, family, and friends..for sure! We "syukur" to our creator Allah, for created us in this world. We also "syukur" to our parents to give us chance to live in this adventures world!!!
So many wonderful things do happen to us everyday...sometimes it will bring happiness, sometimes sadness, sometimes regretness...sometimes..apa2 je la kan... ada je yg berlaku hari2.. Like me all kind of that will make me more stronger to live... as example my beloved kids, najmi n sarah, although they are so mischives.."nakal"... it's normal la for the kids that are grown up like them...mmm.. sometimes tak kering gusi dibuatnya bila telatah mereka itu mencuit ati kita.. but sometimes as many kids out there for sure bagai kita naik angin ye tak... it's normal.. bagi saya merekalah sebab saya kuat selain dari doa yg saya panjatkan kpd Yang Maha Esa.. agar badan saya sihat dan kuat untuk menangani segala kerenah2 mereka yg "nakal" dan mencuit ati ini...
Other than the kids, for sure my beloved hubby... he is the one that support me all the times.. either in good condition or bad one.. esp when i'm depressed for my miscarriege for the first pregnancy... he do undestand my situation n how do i feel on that moments... He do cherish me up...although sometimes he do promise something that he can't make it just want to cherish me up... but i know he do it just for me n hope that i'll be strong enough to face the situation... mmm... without him, maybe i'm not that strong... he's everything for me! Love you so much, bang..
Solat, Doa, my husband, kids n family la yang memberikan saya kekuatan untuk hadapi semua yang terjadi, without them...i'm not that strong... Ya Allah berikan aku kekuatan menghadapi semua ini Ya Allah, tanpamu Ya Allah, aku tidak akan wujud di dunia ini Ya Allah, tanpa suamiku, anak2ku, keluargaku serta rakan2 tersayang yang memberikan akan aku segala dorongan, dan sokongan serta kasih sayang yang tidak terhingga sehingga masih mampu berdiri di dunia ini... Terima kasih semua di atas segalanya..
That's all for today..cubit-cubit for today.. just to share with you guys..

No comments: